We host millions of blogs on WordPress.com. We have no control over what content our users decide to post on their blogs, but we do have a set of rules about what content is and isn’t acceptable on our service. If you have an issue with a blog on our system, please select one of the following to route your complaint:
- Spam blogs: Please use this form to report spam blogs. We will immediately suspend any spam blogs.
- Mature blogs: Please use this form to report blogs with mature topics (erotica, porn, etc). Mature blogs are welcome on WordPress.com, but we will mark them in our system so they don’t show up in public listings.
- Copyright violations: If one of our blogs features your copyright protected material (and you did not authorize your content to be published by the blog in question), please use our DMCA reporting process.
- Defamation, abuse, threats: We suspend content for inciting violence or threatening or impersonating a private person. Please see our abuse process for more information.
- Court orders: Official, signed court orders can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Law enforcement: If you are a member of a law enforcement agency, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.