2 hours, 51 minutes
friends who bring me ice cream after a hard day of caregiving.
a “how are you, dear?” from a sweet walmart employee, making me think of Jamaica, where it’s hard to tell the difference between friends & strangers. 133 more words
1 day, 10 hours
A Beautiful Wander
226. A window to watch rainstorms, sunrises and ships from
227. Daises and tulips from sweet friends
228. A good friend was with me when I heard the news about… 279 more words
1 day, 17 hours
1553. A nice walk in the sunshine
1554. Hearing peepers when I went to a meeting
1555. Chinese food when I feel scattered and frazzled and my husband “saves me” from making dinner :) – a birthday treat an evening early… 260 more words
5 days, 11 hours
They were like peas and carrots–Forrest and Jenny.
Actually, Forrest lived and breathed Jenny. Even in the early years, Forrest stood by her side through thick and thin because Jenny was his friend, and friends stuck together. 1,035 more words
6 days, 10 hours
178. Evan read a whole book to me this afternoon!
179. We got to throw a baby shower for a good friend and her brand new little girl. 912 more words
1 week, 1 day
the best kind of Sunday afternoon.
celebratory Dr. Pepper after doing my first photo shoots. I took graduation pictures for my cousins. Not something I know how to do! 90 more words