One month ago, I decided I would go for 5 consecutive half marathons on five consecutive Sundays. And I have completed two marathons so far. Both were trail runs and to my surprise (not really), I could complete them within 2 hours. 534 more words
Tags » 21k
It was 4°C (about 39°F) with a bothersome drizzle and according to the Weather Channel, humidity was at about 80%… I’m guessing the remaining 20% was hiding inside my body because my bones started to ache as soon as I got out of the car and made my way to the starting line. 1,035 more words
Long overdue post from me for the BSN Putrajaya Night Marathon. No excuses, I’ve just been lazy lately.
Balancing the multiple responsibilities a person carries is not easy – family man, athlete (team Baby) and employee in that order for me. 984 more words
I won’t say it was easy, but I successfully ran my new half marathon PB – 1:38:25 (4:40/km avg pace)
This year the weather was cooperative too, perfect running temperatures (just a bit windy). 30 more words