Tags » About Me

Demanda a la Sociedad

No somos nuestros abuelos

Tampoco vivimos la época de nuestros padres

Y no jugamos como los niños del 2000

4 épocas, 4 generaciones distintas

4 sociedades que se han ido degenerando y a penas comienza… 349 more words

Poetry

a love affair with languages...

I would say that 97% of me is utterly in love with the fact that I have chosen to take on learning two more languages on top of french, the other 3% honestly just wants a lie down. 239 more words

About Me

Girls are like trees.

Shady.

Get it? Girls are shady. Liars. Cheats. Backstabbers. Deceiving b!tches.

It’s no lie. We all know it. Or, at least we all figure it out at some point in our lives. 657 more words

Taking the Decision

I can remember exactly where I was when I decided that yes, I was going to convert to Judaism.  I was walking across a brick-paved courtyard in Jerusalem overlooking the Old City, getting ready to dive back into the shuk for another day’s exploration and wanton spending of filthy shekels.  328 more words

About Me

This would be my idea of a good time.

First saw this in 1987.  Taped off Mtv by my aunt who was recovering from a double aneurysm earlier that year.  Never stopped laughing until I fell asleep, which was good because everyone else in the room was trying to sleep.   77 more words

Doctors

The Sunshine Award

Hello! I was nominated for the Sunshine Award by Nevillegirl.

I’ll start out with five facts about me!

1. I have a whole spectrum of favourite colours-everything from scarlet to midnight blue to emerald green to grey. 303 more words

About Holly

My personal bias; or nature, nurture and the third alternative.

I grew up in a mining area of County Durham. It was a small, modern-ish village with a shop and pub and school. We had horses in the field at the end… 903 more words

Preparation