Core moves in the hammock are awesome for building strength and power. In aerial arts we use our core muscles nearly all the time and learning how to activate the core muscles can be tricky. 158 more words
~ ALOHA & NAMASTÉ~
E Komo Mai ~ You Are Invited...
To our 200-Hour Yoga Alliance Registered Program this Winter on Maui
WHEN: Take Your Pick: December 2nd-December 22nd or February 4-24th, 2014
WHERE: A Beautiful Retreat Sanctuary on Maui.
WHO: Anyone who wants to deepen into their yoga practice and self-understanding while enjoying the beauty and richness of Maui. These programs are of special benefit to those who are seeking to become new yoga teachers, yet are open to anyone with a deep interest in yoga and their own evolution/involution. Our intention is always to open space for transformation to occur -- a process that often takes us beyond the mat...
~ Certification through Yoga University ~
+ Continuing Education & Deepening for Yoga Teachers.
*** + 12 Hour Aerial Yoga Play Certification with Jen Healy ***
* Learn to Teach Vinyasa Flow Style *
* Kundalini Yoga, Partner Yoga, Flying Yoga, Thai Bodywork, Ecstatic Yoga Dance & Breathwork *
* Intro to the Yoga Swing & Receive a Free One
* Optional 12 Hour Aerial Yoga Play Certification with Jen Healy http://www.zenhealyng.com (separate cost) *
* Daily Meditation, Kirtan & Satsang ~ Native Hawaiian Spiritual Wisdom Sharing *
* Healing & Detoxification, Connecting with Your Passion *
* Super-healthy Food Prepared On-site *
* Shamanic Yoga Healing Ceremony (optional) *
* Financial Wellness for Yoga Professionals *
* Epic Island Excursions *
* Special Guest Teachers *
* Learning & Teaching Yoga as a Way of Life, in a Well-Rounded, Non-Dogmatic, User-Friendly Way *
* Receive our online course offering package as part of the program, & discounts on future offerings *
Reserve Your Space ~ $2200
Early Bird for February (If Paid In Full Before November 22nd) ~ $4280
Kama'aina Price with Lodging ~ $4280
Kama'aina Price w/out Lodging ~ $2880
Full Price ~ $4880 (Includes Everything except airfare)
All payments are 90% refundable up to 90 days prior to start date, 50% 21 days prior to start, or 100% could go toward a future offering.
Refer a friend and receive $150, even if you don’t participate! Your friend receives $75 off.
* Special Discount for Students & Special Needs *
* We offer no money up front and no interest for 6 months with Paypal Financing (decent credit required) *
*** Please note ~ This program is open to all ~ even to those who do not necessarily want to teach yoga, but just explore it more deeply for personal growth and planetary healing. This training course is also ideal for yoga teachers who wish to delve into the deeper dimensions of yoga. In other words, not just yoga as a workout, but as a way of life. ***
Teachers & Special Guests Include
* Allowah Lani (Program Director) ~ Kundalini Yoga, Flying Yoga, Kirtan, Satsang, Ectatic Dance & Shamanic Breathwork, etc. *
* Jen Healy ~ Aerial Yoga Play *
* Zhenya Delate ~ Internet Marketing for Yoga *
* More Special Guest Teachers & Presenters, TBA
WE ENCOURAGE EARLY REGISTRATION AS SPACE IS LIMITED
For questions about the program, contact Allowah @ firstname.lastname@example.org
“It is an amazing space: great energy, absolutely gorgeous and a perfect place to do your training. I know, bc I just completed mine there Feel free to contact me, ask questions or see my photo albums for more information. I fully reccomend Allowah and his program. ♥” ~ Theresa Guinasso
“Allowah is a great teacher who lives yoga full heartedly. He is wise in the information he gives and makes everyone feel very welcome. He is also very patient and understanding of individual needs as well the group needs…[& About Livacious Live Food Catering:] Delicious Delicious and Amazingly Delicious! Taliyah and Diana make the best food I’ve ever had and it’s all filled with Loving & Light energy! Thank you! Namaste” ~ Robyn Filkins
****** “It was a strong experience…So many lessons I have learned to grow up, and now I just need to practice! Thank you so much for this amazing experience…I love you.” ~ Delphine, Miami, Florida
“Thank you for a wonderful learning experience with a great group of people. I feel that I have really grown through having had this experience. I learned a lot about yoga from this training.” ~ Meredith, Naples, Florida
Allowah (239) 592-0898
email: email@example.com, or Facebook "Allowah Lani"
Yoga University on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/yogauniversity108?ref=ts&fref=ts
3~' "Love, Serve, Remember" 3~'