Due to all the publicity we gave to the Bothnia race a fellow from England decided to take his Pugsley and fly over to us in Luleå. 433 more words
Tags » Bike Life
Every weekday morning (ok 90% of the weekday mornings), I step out the door with a helmet on my head and a bicycle at my side (the other 10% I flop into my car). 841 more words
A few weeks a go i got contacted by Swedish Lapland Tourism. They wanted me to write a little something on fat bikes.
So me and some friends took a little trip to the archipelago. 28 more words