When I first started down the path of natural health, I was overwhelmed by information. This post started from a small rabbit hole I fell down and my title is only mildly sarcastic. 984 more words
It may be a little earlier than we'd all like to think about this, but school will be starting up again in just over a month! This green mommy blogger gives us the scoop on the toxicity of lunch boxes. The use of lead, PVC and BPA in lunchboxes is dangerous because children hold them in their hands just moments before taking out their food and eating it. To prevent the ingestion of these harmful chemicals, check out her list of safe lunchboxes!