CHICAGO (CBS) – Four Macy’s employees were taken to hospitals after an aerosol can overheated and ruptured during an employee breakfast at the State Street store Friday morning. 235 more words
Tags » Burns
An 87-year-old Laval woman is in hospital with second-degree burns to 50 per cent of her body and some third-degree burns as well. Her life is not in danger, said Urgences-santé spokesperson Bob Lamle. 46 more words
WICHITA, Kan. (CBS St. Louis) – Wichita police say a woman was sexually assaulted, hit on the head, and set on fire Monday night in Fairmount Park. 262 more words
Today I want to talk about something close to my heart; animal testing. Most pet owners would not want to fund animal cruelty but lot of people are surprised to learn that the food they feed their pets has been formulated and tested using invasive procedures on other animals. 570 more words
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Three people were injured, two critically, when their south St. Louis home caught fire late Monday night.
A 17-year-old boy inside the home in the 2000 block of Virginia rushed outside when fire alarms sounded, but was trying to get back inside when firefighters arrived. 145 more words