Meant to post these awhile ago but I lost my internet connection for a few days but I managed to fix it.
I rebuilt this little part that goes under the dry dock. 45 more words
2 days, 21 hours
I wanted to post these on sunday but I woke up in the middle of a migraine and it stuck around the entire day and I was busy on monday. 45 more words
1 week, 2 days
Well ok the windows are in and not looking bad. I’ve placed one room so far just to see how it might look.
2 weeks, 4 days
I decided to work on the UEG drydock and I’m focused on the command sphere for now.
I added more detail including large observation windows. I’ve also started on the placement for the smaller windows.
2 weeks, 6 days
I decided to try to get a little end of month work done.
So I fixed the segmenting at the nose of the ship and rebuilt the nav deflector. 30 more words
3 weeks, 3 days
This part has been bugging me for awhile.
So I closed it up and it now looks like this.
I think it just needs a few adjustments.
Well as far as I’m concerned the wing tip and disrupter is finished.