Tags » Church

Wake Up!

Wake up Church! Rise and do not slumber any longer! We were bought at the price of Christ’s innocent shed blood. Should it be some rare thing to spend your days in steadfast commitment in thought and deed to the one who bled and died for you? 88 more words

How Important is Church Attendance?

How important is church attendance? Americans are split on the issue, according to a new study by the Barna Research Group. Half (49%) say it is “somewhat” or “very” important; the other half (51%) say it “is not too” or “not at all” important. 312 more words

Church

Emasculated Jesus ( a tribute to the Georgia gun everywhere law)

Yea, thou I walk through the shadow of death, I shall not fear.

My sidearm beside me, my trust is in you Lord.

If someone should slap my face, I turn around and simply reveal my pistol… 32 more words

Peace

Easter madness

A couple of months before Easter my friend Jess shared “Forget the Frock” with me. She and a few other people were planning to order t-shirts to wear for Easter, and the money generated from the shirt sales would go to feed orphans. 523 more words

To All My Church Friends

Author: Britton Brown
I’ve watched for years now and listened to so many of you talk about a “new move” of God coming.

Unfortunately, I’ve seen the destruction over the years this pattern of thinking causes as some churches have been touched by what we call “revival” services, only to see the bitter fall out and lack of Christian love as people pick sides when it’s all over (friends or Pastors) when it comes to those who leave a church (FYI, usually wounded). 392 more words

Bible Based Living

Campfire Story

A Campfire or a church?
This is what I’m looking for.

Happy Birthday to Allison- A leader, neighbor lover, and church and ministry doer

I don’t usually write family related posts on my blog, so it is very rare that they come two posts, right after one another. But I think you will enjoy or at least appreciate today’s post. 653 more words

Church