Tags » Clothes

Holland in lace

I am visiting my good friend who lives in the Netherlands currently. I have visited the Netherlands a few times, and I enjoy the company of people here, the surroundings and the culture. 166 more words

Fashionblog

Late Summer days

This morning I decided to go all summery in the hopes it would cheer me up a bit.  I had spotted a lovely summery dress on a blog that I follow and knew that it was something that I should have, and in the process I found a new-to-me store. 122 more words

Clothes

Proper Purple

There’s something to be said about the feeling you get when you slip into something new that fits like a glove. I always chalk it up to fate; if I get a rush when I put on a piece of clothing, then theres a 99% chance that I am going to walk out of the store with it (that 1% chance only happens when my shopping partner threatens me with guilt…otherwise…I’m buying it). 139 more words

Clothes

From Zara, With Love

What’s not to love about Zara? Everything they put out is minimalist and fresh. I absolutely love everything about Zara’s collection, new and old. They have definitely been shaping my closet as of lately. 30 more words

Fashion

What Water Are You Wearing?

Who’s hitting up summer sales?  I’m not a big shopper, but I do love a bargain, and this time of year is a great time to clean out the closet, take stock of what needs replaced, and go out on a spree. 277 more words

Drought Diaries