America is great, isn’t it? They just take things and make them shorter, easier and far less effort. Even if the thing you were doing involved negligible amounts of effort in the first place. 420 more words
Tags » Condiment
Peanut butter can go to hell. There. I said it. 90% of the people I know consider this heresy and the other 10% have nut allergies, so I’m pretty sure that I’m the only American out there that’s just not that into peanuts. 464 more words
Back in 1884 In the sun drenched county of Milky Nipple
Sheriff Bundy,who was renowned as being Satan’s lady’s man,With handcuffs.
Was about to be caught up in the most brutal spaghetti western shoot off since Ronald Reagen’s great great nana went chicken oriental with a 2 2 assault rifle on the notorious west virginian bowling club,50 years prior to this trigger happy afternoon. 753 more words
We are so excited to be launching into the Australian market this week HUFFMAN’S hot sauce.
This hot sauce is an unashamedly robust blend of sun-ripened sweet peppers, distilled white vinegar, and pure sea salt imbued with the warmth of red chillies and smoked Spanish Paprika… It’s a little bit hot and a whole lot tasty. 104 more words