Gold Coast Bulletin Leah Fineran 15 April 2014
A GOLD Coast motel manager inquired after the health of a guest, Tyler James Smith, 20, the night he died of a heroin overdose in 2008, only to be told he had had too much to drink.
ATHENS, Ga. (AP) — University of Georgia police say they’ve determined that a student found dead in his dorm room in January died of an accidental drug overdose. 107 more words
SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP) — A judge has sentenced a South Carolina woman to 20 years in prison for killing her 6-week-old daughter with what prosecutors say was an overdose of morphine delivered through her breast milk. 91 more words
The FDA approved on Thursday the equivalent of an “epi-pen” for overdose prevention, an antidote auto-injector that even untrained people can use to save the lives of those who have overdosed on drugs like Vicodin or heroin. 980 more words
By Cherri Gregg
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) - Pennsylvania’s first chapter of NOPE is holding a series of presentations for students and parents in Delaware County beginning today. 422 more words