I have many places that I find inspiration and I notice that more and more it comes from the internet.
The blogs I follow, the sites I like on Facebook, my friends, they all remind me of the beauty in the world. 216 more words
Check out this video made of kids watching video footage of gay marriage proposals and then being interviewed about the topic. Funny thing is I first caught sight of this video on a homophobic blogger's site where he (or she or "whatev," let's just call this person Hateful) ... so Hateful was expressing how "dumb" kids are in California and bemoaning the fall of Christian civilization because dudes are marrying dudes and gals are marrying gals. Sounds as though Hateful is either a self-loathing bully or living in rural nowhere and hasn't met the friendly local gays who are all around him and he doesn't know it. Or, I mean, we have haters much like Hateful in cities, too, so then "there's that." Enjoy.
- Kids React to Gay Marriage (outjustice.org)
- VIDEO: Kids react to gay marriage (nydailynews.com)
- Kids React to Gay Marriage in Revealing New Video: WATCH (towleroad.com)
- Kids Have A Better Understanding Of Gay Marriage Than Adults Do (Video) (elitedaily.com)
- GAY MARRIAGE PROPOSAL: Kids React to On Camera Engagements (newsbreakerextra.ora.tv)
- Kids React to Gay Marriage, Prove Ignorant Adults Aren't Born This Way (gawker.com)
- Kids react to gay marriage on camera (huffingtonpost.com)