1. What is something you have run out of? Tampons, I think, but if not, very close to it. Milk. Pasta.
2. What is something you don’t know anything about? 129 more words
1 day, 7 hours
The Little Bookish
It’s Friday Five! Below is my answers -
1 day, 21 hours
Huntington Catering Co.
1. Urban Isolation brought to you by Russell Houghten. Head over to VIMEO to watch as skateboarders go through a deserted Los Angeles city!
2. We’re pretty sure Buzzfeed makes it on our list every week. 26 more words
2 days, 14 hours
My wife and I were brainstorming about what types of posts we could feature here, and one thing we both thought would be interesting would be a weekly list of some sorts. 1,127 more words
2 days, 15 hours
I grew up within walking distance from Georgia’s Stone Mountain Park. Each of my siblings and I spent at least a summer working there, and we also spent countless summer days playing there. 204 more words
2 days, 17 hours
Half and Half
2 days, 18 hours
EBSQ: Art Meets Blog v2.0
1. This week’s featured Friday artist is Natasha Wescoat and her magical siren painting, A Little Birdy Told Me.
2. The Art of Copying… 128 more words