I discovered my love for graphic tees when I found myself buying one too many than I could possibly wear. They are so cool and effortless looking while still making a statement. 119 more words
2 days, 6 hours
1. It’s not even remotely okay that I forgot to put in last week’s Friday Fives that I BOOKED MY FLIGHT TO THE UK TO SEE MY BEST FRIEND!! 152 more words
2 days, 7 hours
Every Friday I’ll indulge my order-crazed brain in a list of randomness. Welcome to my Friday Fives.
As a follow-up to last week’s list of movies-I-can’t-wait-to-see… 718 more words
1 week, 1 day
Hey guys! Victoria gave me the greatest honor to take over a post today and I couldn’t be more excited. As the first month of 2015 is coming to an end, so are some of our resolutions we tried to make. 163 more words
1 week, 2 days
1. Meghan Trainor’s new album is on repeat. C-c-catchy.
2. Did you see the cute chair that I put in my room?
3. We crafted at my friend’s most of Sunday afternoon & that, my friends, was fun. 139 more words
Despite what the famous song says, THIS is the most wonderful time of the year. 335 more words
2 weeks, 1 day
1. The weekend entailed a lot of watching Girls, drinking wine, yoga (got a fun new pose!), shopping and appreciating the calm before the storm. Aka grad school. 304 more words
2 weeks, 2 days