Tags » Gluten Free Baking

GF Pumpkin Bars

As we are getting closer and closer to Halloween and Thanksgiving, I have been trying out different pumpkin focused recipes. The one I am going to share today has so far been my favorite and might just be one of the best desserts I have made to date. 307 more words

FOOD

Banana, date and coconut tea loaf

I made this tea loaf for an amazing event I attended last weekend – the Plant Based Picnic 399 more words

Dairy Free

Devilishly Wicked Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Sea-salt Buttercream

One of my favourite sayings is “everything in moderation, including moderation”. I believe Nigella may have quoted it on at least one occasion.

It’s similar to the 80/20 rule – be good 80% of the time and you can get away with being naughty for the other 20%. 702 more words

Food

Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie!

This is actually a super simple recipe–if you don’t mind roasting your own pumpkin, that is. I opted for a graham cracker crust so I could have a gluten-free crust.

449 more words
Community

Gluten Free Zucchini Applesauce Oat Muffins (with an option for Banana instead!)

Muffins are great for many reasons. They are easy to make, easy to eat, yummy, and they help use up fruits and veggies like zucchini and bananas. 329 more words

Gluten Free

Plain Scones

Hello there

I have recently tried a recipe for gluten free plain scones. I wanted to make some scones to have with jam and clotted cream, they would work just as well with just butter, especially fresh and hot from the oven. 224 more words

Baking

Gluten and Dairy Free Banana and Chocolate Chip Muffins

‘Have I ever had muffins before?’ My five year old asked me. I wasn’t sure. There are lots of things that he has never eaten. I don’t buy gluten and dairy free cakes very often, not because I am mean, but because I think that in general, they are sugar-laden, dry and overly priced. 310 more words

Health