This whole week we have been working on materials and prototype design in Google Sketch-Up for our improved surgical mask. For our mask materials we decided we were going to have 3 filters, two buckle straps, elastic and a lot of mask molds to work with. 363 more words
Tags » Google Sketchup
Last week, Vertabend and everyone else in StarPathDesign began OHSA training. As we continue our training for certification, we’ve begun the prototyping process. It’s amazing to think that by the end of this year, we will have a (hopefully) working model of our neck pillow innovation! 477 more words
Last week JetSet completed the second leg of their journey towards creating a market-ready product. While the deadline for design proposals was pushed back to this coming Wednesday, JetSet used their time wisely and was ready to turn in their proposal last Thursday for five extra credit points (JetSet’s members are suckers for extra credit). 760 more words
What I’ve learnt about myself during this house-building process so far: I’m impatient and I hate waiting.
Waiting for the quotes to come back is really killing me and I have been desperately trying to distract myself. 491 more words