Tags » Graphs

Tis the season to break up

Christmas is supposed to be the season of happiness, love and joy. Majority of people experience these feelings but there are a few that feel the stress, pain and heartache over the Christmas period. 351 more words

Day 294: The one thing you need to know before dating a journalist

Sunday, 20 October 2014

Most normal people are absolutely miserable when their lives are filled with outrage. But journalists? They’re trained to be the complete opposite. 12 more words

365 Day Photos

Tuesday, 12/16: Using Graphs to Solve Problems (Day 16 of 33)

Purpose Statement: Use graphs to solve problems on linear relationships.
Handouts: Using Graphs to Solve Problems (Turn in: Wed, 12/17)

We have been solving problems using equations everyday for the POD for two weeks! 142 more words

2nd Quarter Math Posting

Finals Week Explained in Graphs

Finals week is a confusing time for everyone. No one is quite sure how they feel about what they’re going through, or if anyone else is going through it too. 48 more words

Commentary

HHV.de Mag: Graphs - Posthuman

Warum sollten Livity Sound und Co., also: Das UK auch den alleinigen Anspruch auf Nachlassverwaltung haben? Graphs kommt aus den USA und geht die Sache mit dem Hardcore Continuum doch recht erfrischend an. 6 more words

Kristoffer Cornils

Sometimes I don't feel like I learned anything in college...

Nothing against my professors or UNC, it’s just that teaching has to be learned by doing. I felt super unprepared to start student teaching. I probably learned 10% of what I needed to know in undergrad and the other 90% in my semester of full time student teaching. 211 more words

Third Grade