328. Augustine’s increasing mobility.
329. Clothes delivered in the mail
330. That our surprise pregnancy was so well received.
331. Shopping with Stacy for office supplies. 114 more words
Gigs and festivals…
Dancing, singing, drinking and laughing. In rain or shine, inside or out, loud or quiet.
1. Like snowflakes falling across the field, they settled. Like they were choreographed. Snow geese. It always reminds me of the chilly winter day about 20 years ago when Jon and I were hiking on a ridge at Middle Creek and we looked out over the valley and the lake and it was suddenly like being inside one of those Japanese paintings, where petals or snowflakes or geese are settling downward so gracefully. 44 more words