Tags » Hand Sanitizer

Photo of the day!

Is this for real?! Akala for Ebola campaign

Others

Crocheted Hand Sanitizer Cozy

Every time I go to 7-Eleven with my daughter, she asks me to buy her one of those rubber hand sanitizer bottle holders, and I always tell her No.  138 more words

Crochet

L'OCCITANE - 2014 Bag Essentials

The things a woman carries in her bag!?…

It is a mystery even for herself how the smallest bag can carry so many things… And let us clarify one thing: everything in there is necessary ( yeah, sure!!!). 523 more words

Beauty

Basic Training: Make Your Own (Natural) Hand Sanitizer

Gardenista’s Christine Chitnis gets creative with cleanliness. “I’m not a fan of drugstore varieties of hand sanitizers with their slimy feelings, awful smells, and long lists of hard-to-pronounce ingredients … so, I decided to experiment and make my own all-natural version of a germ-busting hand cream,” she says. 281 more words

DIY

Viruses Can Spread Through Buildings In Just Hours, Study Finds

If someone infected with a stomach bug walked into an office and began touching things, how long would it take for that virus to spread around the whole building? 388 more words

Health

Hand Sanitizers: Do They Stop ALL Germs?

You have seen it, haven’t you?
“Xyz hand sanitizer- Kills 99.9% of germs”. So what about the remaining 0.1%? What if the dreaded Ebola is part of that percentage? 64 more words

Health

Start Your Own Hand Sanitizer Business Today!

The outbreak of Ebola in Nigeria has affected the lifestyle of Nigerians in many ways. Most importantly, it has increased the awareness of the importance of personal hygiene. 178 more words

Health