Minimum viable products (MVP) are popular for many things, including software products and applications, start-up companies or concepts, etc. MVP are typically defined as products with the highest rate of return on investment with low risk. 484 more words
Tags » Instructional Technology
- After reviewing the Quality Matters Checklist, what are three best practices you can extract? List each one and explain its significance and importance. Be sure to give an example of how using this idea would make either delivery or assessment better in a specific eLearning context. 3,080 more words
- What are three key things associated with delivery of eLearning?
- Interactivity (Collaboration)
- Content (Objectives, Materials, Text)
- Feedback (from peers and instructors)
Stansfield, M., McLellan, E., Connolly, T., Stansfield, M., McLellan, E., & Connolly, T. 1,464 more words