I’ve teamed up with the lovely Steve Says to compile a set of comparison lists about why we love our countries. He’s Scottish, I’m English and even though we are both currently part of the United Kingdom we thought that it might be fun to see the differences between the two… 425 more words
Tags » Inventors
Inventors and Other Entrepreneurs - Would You Like a FREE Subscription to our "Inventor News and Tips Newsletter"?
Each issue brings you:
1. The latest news inventors need to know.
2. Monthly features including:
• Why didn’t I think of that!
“So what’s the best interview you’ve ever done, then?”
Just about everyone who interviews people for a living gets asked this at some point, usually at dinner parties after you’ve just volunteered information about your job to whoever you’ve just been introduced to in the name of ‘small talk’. 587 more words
608.7: de Vries, Leonard. Victorian Inventions. New York: American Heritage Press, 1971. 192 pp.
- 600: Technology
- 608: Inventions and patents
- 608.7: Historical, geographic, and personal treatment of inventions and patents… 273 more words