lilly in the rose garden
This month’s theme on EGL is “Ita to Lolita: transformations” So here is my contribution:
So, as I have mentioned before, my first dress was a Bodyline OP I bought (totally overpriced) at Megacon back in 2010. 206 more words
5 hours, 55 minutes
Guy Portman's Blog
This week’s post is dedicated to the top five most disturbing books I have ever read. Several of these books have influenced my own writing, most notably my satirical black comedy, … 493 more words
12 hours, 33 minutes
Everything about Lolita Fashion: Lolita Tutorials, Tips and Clothing Shows
1. Today, let’s do a fishtail braid!
2. Brush all your hair over to one side.
3. Split it into two even halves.
4. Take a tiny strand from the back of half #2… 168 more words
18 hours, 32 minutes
1. Today let’s do my favorite style: messy curly buns!
2. First thing to do is curl your hair.
3. OMG my hair magically curled itself through the magic of photos! 158 more words
18 hours, 43 minutes
1. Today let’s do something beachy and summery!
2. Party your hair deeply on one side.
3. Brush it all over the other side.
4. Pull the bottom section of hair straight across. 128 more words
18 hours, 55 minutes
Eleven and a Half Years of Books
Lolita was listed by the following authors in their top ten lists:
Melissa Bank, John Banville, Michael Cunningham, Jonathan Franzen, Mary Gaitskill, Arthur Golden, Michael Griffith, Donald Harington, A.M. 1,663 more words
23 hours, 6 minutes
Hi there! Well, it’s been a while again… Lately life hasn’t been too much fun. Just a lot of stuff isn’t the way I’d like it to be and I often have trouble imagining that I’ll ever be free to live my own life…. 399 more words
1 day, 8 hours