I have a history of depression and anxiety. Really…I get anxious…then when it gets unbearable I get depressed. This is more common in people than you think! 254 more words
Much more people should come to see the value a belief in God may bring them. The seed implanted in all man, every person has the ability to come to see the light the Divine Creator has given humankind. It is only for each individual to make the right choices. God has given His only beloved son to the world to bring salvation from struggles, pain and death. People should come to see that beacon of light, and go to it in trust, finding peace and comfort.
*In this message:
- claiming to have fellowship with him and yet walking in the darkness = lie + do not live out the truth.
- having fellowship with one another => blood of Jesus, God his Son, purifies us from all sin.
- claiming to be without sin = liar = we deceive ourselves +> God his word not in us + truth not in us.
- confessing sins => the Faithful and Just will forgive and purify from all unrighteousness.
- do you see light in the dark?
- need to see where we are going = crucial to our safety and comfort.
- Let God light your way today and always.
- God Makes a Promise (kenwinton.wordpress.com) In the Old Testament, God was primarily revealing sin and the requirements of the Law needing to be fulfilled. In the New Testament, God is primarily revealing His love that covers our sins and the fulfilled Law, through Jesus. In the Old Testament, if you touched a leper you became unclean. In the New Testament, if you touch a leper, the leper becomes clean.
- "If we claim..." (inchristus.wordpress.com) Denying how we act and who we are affects our relationship with God. Therefore, having fellowship with God depends an honest view of God and of ourselves.
- Walking in the Light (smallstudentbiggod.wordpress.com) When I rededicated my life to Jesus, people seemed to think I had become perfect. No drugs, no partying, back to school… awesome stuff. What they didn’t know was that I struggled with pornography. I had since grade 5, and had done a seamless job of keeping it secret. Don’t get me wrong, I tried to stop immediately; I just failed, and the sin went even more underground than it had been. It tore me up inside. When I should have been growing with Jesus, I was sacrificing that intimacy for cheap pleasure. The real problem was this: I didn’t tell anybody. How selfish I was! I would pray to God for deliverance, and always I would be faced with this Scripture: Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. (James 5:16a) All of me would scream, “NO!” when I read it. I wanted to break out of my addiction, but not bad enough that I was willing to humble myself to that point. People thought I was so clean and godly for my age! They would think me disgusting then!
- Confession and Forgiveness (james1948.wordpress.com) Denial of sin poses a great hindrance to a close walk with the Lord, and it does not change the truth that we do, indeed, sin. To God, sin looks much like the little boy who was covered in mud after he played in the mud puddle.
- If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. (hiswordforwisdom.wordpress.com) The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us
- The King Is Coming Soon (kyrian777.wordpress.com) You put on Jesus Christ when you are sanctified through the Truth. – John 17:17. + You do not have to mourn as one without a hope. Don’t mourn about your portion in this dispensation.
- Daily verse (donnyprevette.wordpress.com) God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.