Tags » Multi-Genre

Meet Wolf Paw Publications CEO - S. Cu'Anam Policar (AND her trusty 'Staff')

Wolf Paw Publications is probably the first and only true Non-Profit Publishing house in the community, at the moment. We only receive 20% of the gross royalties, giving our authors the other 80%. 1,431 more words

Informative

Meet Guest Author Anita Dawes

Hi, my name is Anita and although I am 68, I am by no means a ‘silver surfer’. I have been writing fiction novels for a while now, but never managed to be picked up by any of the mainstream publishers. 944 more words

Authors

Support an Author, Support a Business

Being an author is a difficult and often lonely business. Yes, I said business, because soon as we put something out there for retail sale, we’ve officially evolved from hobby to business. 498 more words

The Story Reading Ape reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog..... An Author Promotions Enterprise! and commented:

The blog Title says it all folks :D

How NOT to promote your next Kindle Freebie!

Okay – so as some of you folks know I’ve been working hard on trying to unlock the secrets of creating a successful Kindle freebie release. 806 more words

The Story Reading Ape reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog..... An Author Promotions Enterprise! and commented:

Be sure to read all the way through the article on the originating blog - click on the View Original, bottom left of this reblogged article - then click on the LAST book cover and get your copy of the book - THEN - have a look at the great line-up of other books Steve has available :D BTW - Don't forget to leave your review of the book(s) you got and read :D

Authors: Have Your Manuscript Ready for a... Surprise?

AMAZON PUBLISHING

It appears that Amazon is launching a new publishing program. Look for an announcement to come in the next couple of weeks.

The reason for this article is just to give a heads-up. 880 more words

Authorship

The reading habit

How can we cultivate the READING HABIT in children ? Start them young.  Read them a bedtime story regularly.  Little children love listening to a bedtime story, it calms them and helps them to sleep.  277 more words

Regular

The Story Reading Ape reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog..... An Author Promotions Enterprise! and commented:

A simple truth often neglected - if you and/or your children are not already readers - please take the time to try it and share the wonders of your imaginations. I firmly believe that if humans lose the ability to imagine (which is what books help exercise and strengthen) humanity will lose EVERYTHING!

99 Cents or Free Books Today

There’s a massive short on a power line up the road, and the lights are making like a disco here, so I’m guessing that the power is going to go out for a bit when someone comes to fix it. 101 more words

Writing & Indie Thoughts

The Story Reading Ape reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog..... An Author Promotions Enterprise! and commented:

Get these and you'll get great stories at bargain prices :D