Tags » NaNoWriMo

Welcome to the 2014 NaNoWriMo season

It’s time for us to start planning NaNoWriMo again! We’ve got exactly 6 weeks to the big event!

If you’ve got any questions or suggestions, please do one of the following: 16 more words

2014

A Change of Plans - Prepping for NaNo

I feel like I have been running around in circles these last few months. I’ve been busy writing and editing, but getting absolutely nowhere. So, I have decided to change it up a little. 349 more words

Writing

It's nearly NaNoWriMo time!

Hello all!

So I was browsing the interwebs as usual and I came across this article talking about the different kinds of writers, and how different people have different writing styles. 33 more words

Insomnia #1

Insomnia.

I said I would go to bed early tonight, and I meant it. So of course I’m wide awake with less than an hour left until midnight. 1,630 more words

Blog

My reading list is a mile long

I was buying unrelated things on Amazon when they suggested some romance novel bundles to me because 99% of what I buy from Amazon is books (the other 1% is phone-related accessories) so I checked it out and I got 19 romance novels for $1.98. 280 more words

Writing

Writer's Lament 1: Lazy or Just Uninspired?

I haven’t posted to this blog since August 6th. The last time I wrote (non-work related) was a few weeks ago, on a rough draft that wound up becoming far too long and is now extremely irrelevant. 325 more words

Life

Kickstarter Funded: On to Stretch Goal #1!

The Kickstarter got funded! I am officially going to be able to write the first draft of the book in November for National Novel Writing Month. 66 more words

First Novel