Call Me Stormy
Jodie Miller reports that the national debt has increased by $7 trillion since President Obama took office. “Wow! That’s like enough for two whole Michelle Obama vacations,” she says. 24 more words
PA Pundits - International
Topics in today’s show:
– The National debt has increased by $7 Trillion since President Obama took office.
– Political analysts believe that Jewish voters may be drifting away from the Democratic Party. 92 more words
5 days, 5 hours
“Several people in New York and Ohio are being tested for the Ebola Virus,” Jodi Miller reports. “So President Obama is about to announce the rollout of his latest program–Ebolacare. 20 more words
– Several people in New York and Ohio are being tested for the Ebola Virus.
– Russian bomber aircraft have penetrated U.S. 99 more words
1 week, 1 day
– Political analysts are saying that Russian President Vladimir Putin is feeling the pain of new economic sanctions.
– A new poll shows that the popularity of Obamacare has slipped to a new low. 102 more words
1 week, 5 days
– John Kerry was caught out on an open microphone mocking Israel.
– House Speaker John Boehner has ruled out Impeachment for President Obama. 80 more words
2 weeks, 2 days
Despite belly-aching during her recent book tour that she underwent severe money woes after leaving the White House, it’s now been revealed that Hillary Clinton made $12 million since leaving the State Department. 49 more words
2 weeks, 3 days