19. Unknown doll by Earleen Griffin, 1984, jointed head and limbs–very loose, blonde hair, blue eyes, 18 inches tall, blue pin-stripe outfit w/ capt, not in original box, no box and no stand
Tags » No Box
17. San Fran Music Box Comp., 1990, song-These are my favorite things, 10 inches tall, may be from “Precious Moments My Gift From Above, blonde, blue eyes, freckles, long sleeved white outfit w/ white straw hat, no box
16. Becky of “Becky and Amos” 1986 from Conestoga Crafts, no box
14. Madame Alexander-Rebecca, 14 inches tall, part of the “classics series” 1986-1987; no box, no stand and no tag
13. Proud to be an American (679SDA) by Titus Tomescu, boy doll in brown camoflage outfit 13 inches tall,, #1630, has dog but missing bandana around the neck, no box.
6. The Littlest Ballet Company 1988 by Susan Wakeem #790/2500-pink baby doll, no box and no stand. $40
Darcy (34) by Florence Maranuk for Showstoppers Doll-Lakewood N.J. Limited Edition SS 968/3500, missing teddy bear, no box