So probably one of the most unfortunate things just happened at work, not 30 minutes into my shift. I thought I had just simply bumped my elbow into the door handle– no big deal– except it was a big deal because my hand was numbing and there was a lot of swelling on the site. 172 more words
Tags » Ouch!!!
'I could smell burning flesh': Schoolboy blows off his fingertips after lighting firework in his bedroom 'for a laugh'
Warning: graphic images below
A schoolboy who lit an illegal firework in his bedroom ‘for a laugh’ was shocked when it unexpectedly went off – blowing off his finger tips and breaking seven bones in his hand. 404 more words
So, I have been a little quiet recently, because it has been a little bit of a series of unfortunate events, and being that you see misery all the time on Eastenders and so on, and I can make a cup of tea without shouting at someone before the kettle’s boiled, I haven’t thought it productive to whine on the interweb. 615 more words