today we revisited some old techniques and learnt some new ones in order to create a movie poster-esque zombie eye. It was a great opportunity to try out using masks again, and play around with colour levels. 52 more words
Changing the tolerance on the magic wand tool let us change how many pixels we could select in the image. If we made it too high, it would select too much, and vice versa, but if we found a nice middle range, we could select some parts of the image while letting a lot of the rough texture stay.
In photoshop we were able to take our scanned images and select the parts we wanted to be imposed onto another image. I particularly liked the fill awareness tool, which allowed me to expand my images effortlessly. 33 more words