Tags » Philippines

Types of Airplanes I Have Been On

Part of everyone’s childhood are times when the whole family just goes (fly out) somewhere for a vacation and mind you, the excitement kids get when they see a plane is just priceless and fun, or maybe that’s just me HAHA… 434 more words

Aviation

Sandbox Collective

People look forward to public holidays (especially long weekends) I already saw a list of official ones for the year 2015 on my Facebook NewsFeed. And August, despite being a ghost month, is notorious for blessing us with a couple of them. 1,005 more words

Food

Typhoon Buddies

The recent typhoon is making me have thoughts similar to that I had written in a past post. What is different, though, is that this time I was not feeling scared or hurt. 468 more words

Reminiscing

Our Expenses To and From Boracay (2014)

Last weekend, while some parts of the country are preparing for a rainy weekend, we headed to Boracay. We have booked this flight since January of this year to celebrate the birthday of a dear friend. 705 more words

Blog

Flag of the Philippines.

Luneta Park

Stuff From The Past - Typhoon Season In The Philippines Means Flood Surfing And Wading Through Animal Poop

Presently, tropical storm ‘Mario’ is flooding the streets of Manila and other Regions of the Philippines. Typhoon season is no fun guys, especially if your area is prone to flood water. 1,115 more words

Stuff From The Past

From Philippines to Philippines. What???

Philippines has the highest numbers of Catholic among the countries in Asia, almost 80% of the population and the remaining 20% would be the Islam group and more. 287 more words

Tour