- 3 to 4 lbs green papaya, grated
- 2 medium sized carrots, julienned
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 10 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp whole peppercorn… 218 more words
This is my current cravings. I made this last night and have been salivating all day waiting to come home to it.
These were made with really green raw mangoes in sugar, lime juice, preserved white salted plums and bird eye chilies. 170 more words
Since 1965 folks in the United States have spent less and less time cooking at home (1). With the proliferation of fast food joints, diversity of restaurants and the increased availability of processed, pre-made meals at the grocery store it’s no surprise few meals are made in our own kitchens. 434 more words