The part I struggled with the most while creating my header was finding a background picture with the right size and resolution. At first I didn’t even know what I wanted my background image to be and every time I settled on one it ended up being too large. 278 more words
Played around with iDraw and drew a little bird with a watercolor texture. Played around with Pixlr (www.pixlr.com – a wonderful free photo-editing site that I use for most of the things you see on this blog) and added a rather hideous signature to my otherwise graceful illustration.
Hello again, still working on building the site out but I got another part of it done, the header. It has to be eye catching, but not too distracting that it becomes the only thing you can see on the page. 516 more words