- A fifth of U.S. population told to stay inside from fear of huge winter storm which could bury East Coast in snow
- Driving bans, threats of arrest… 25 more words
Tags » Police State
North East coast of America on unprecedented lockdown: Road and train travel banned and businesses closed as 60million people warned to stay indoors
322 more words
” Here are the nine reports of police misconduct tracked for Friday, January 23, 2015:
- St. Francis, Minnesota: A now-former officer is under criminal investigation for illegally accessing private data.
“They took one of my inventions and put it under secrecy for years, because some of the technologies I’ve developed can be used for mind control; they can also be used for the greatest good that the human being has ever seen.” 6 more words
President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner has announced plans to disband Argentina’s intelligence agency.
In a TV address, she said she would draft a bill to set up a new body. 40 more words
Israel’s top military electronic surveillance unit expelled dozens of veterans on Monday for refusing to spy on Palestinians living under occupation, Army Radio said.
The commander of Unit 8200, named as Brigadier-General “A”, barred the 43 reserve soldiers who wrote to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and top army chiefs in September, saying they could no longer serve in the unit, the radio said. 9 more words
Drones could soon hunt in PACKS: Darpa plans reveal aircraft would collaborate to find targets with 'minimal supervision'
- Darpa will host a number of meetings in March to discuss how drones could work together to find, identify and engage targets
- Aims to enable one human operator to control a pack of drones… 62 more words
On any given day when school is in session, kids who “act up” in class are pinned facedown on the floor, locked in dark closets, tied up with straps, bungee cords and duct tape, handcuffed, leg shackled, tasered or otherwise restrained, immobilized or placed in solitary confinement in order to bring them under “control.” 47 more words