• 500 gms boneless, skinless chicken (thighs or breast)
• 1 tspn each of ground cumin & ground coriander
• ½ tspn paprika & finely ground pepper… 88 more words
1 week, 5 days
• ½ cup (dry) burghul wheat
• ¼ – ½ cup fresh chopped mint
• 2 cups fresh chopped parsley
• 3 tomatoes finely chopped… 89 more words
This is a thick yoghurt spread that you would eat in a similar way to hummus.
• 500gms Greek yogurt (not low fat)
• Salt to taste… 133 more words
One of my favourites, probably does look delicious but it is. Origins of this dish goes back 1000s of years. With this dish, you can eat like an ancient peasant! 153 more words
1 week, 6 days
Really quite very extremely easy.
Here is my hummus recipe. For the chick peas, I cook them in bulk, then drain and measure out 2 cup lots into freezer bags and freeze, obviously, for later use. 99 more words
2 weeks, 1 day