Talk about these things in your interview if you want to stand out from the crowd:
- Team work: you like to share your skills with others as it helps the team perform better and to get the job done… 460 more words
If you’re a member on the Board of Directors or Advisory Board for a for-profit or non-profit enterprise, you’re likely well aware that finance, strategy, innovation, technology, and growth plans often drive the agenda for Board governance. 461 more words
27 more words
79. Determines the appropriate selection tools and develops new tools as required.
79.01 Selection concepts, and assessment techniques (e.g., interviews, tests, and other widely used selection procedures)
23 more words
78. Establishes screening and assessment procedures.
78.01 Selection concepts, and assessment techniques (e.g., interviews, tests, and other widely used selection procedures)
78.02 Human Rights legislation…
28 more words
77. Analyzes position and competency requirements to establish selection criteria.
77.01 Human Rights legislation
77.02 Employment Equity legislation
77.03 Methods of job analysis…
17 more words
76. Evaluates effectiveness of recruitment process.
76.01 Benchmarking techniques
76.02 Organization staffing needs
76.03 Statistical analyses and evaluation
76.04 Recruiting sources and techniques (both internal and external)
22 more words
75. Develops implements and monitors processes for attracting qualified candidates.
75.01 Job markets
75.02 Recruitment ethics and professional practices
75.03 Relevant legislation and regulations…