Tags » Regular

Roof Maintenance Services in Houston

Roof Maintenance Services in Houston Regular maintenance includes replacing missing or damaged shingles, fungus, algae, rust on metal roofs, or cracked mortar or caulking around the See Original Article… 23 more words

From tea seller to auto czar

T.S. Sateesh, from Magadi, gifted himself a LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR ROADSTER, worth 8 crore, last September.

He came from a very poor family, where his grandfather and father earned a meagre 200 rupees, which was not enough for his family.  154 more words

Regular

Strength is in quietness

One of the blessings of the old-time Sabbath was its calm, its restfulness, its peace.  There is a strange strength conceived in solitude.  Crows go in flocks and wolves in packs, but the LION and the EAGLE are SOLITAIRES.  205 more words

Regular

Laws of work

(1)  The first 90 per cent of a project takes 90 per cent of the time, the last 10 per cent takes the other 90 per cent of the time. 276 more words

Regular

speakzeasy reblogged this on SPEAKZEASY and commented:

A blast from the past:)