Here are the five other bad relationship habits
6. Forgetting the smaller gestures Those everyday signs of affection are what keep intimacy and romance alive. Yet many couples fail to remember to do them. 403 more words
(Excerpt from the Book Titled “ABUSE IN MARRIAGE” by Esther ‘Wumi Ogunleye)
Most couples look at divorce as a solution to their marital woes, a viable answer to their pain and frustration. 623 more words
• We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 315 more words
• In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry. Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice… Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind. 668 more words
• Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall. (Prov.16:18).
• Pride only breeds quarrels, but wisdom is found in those who take advice. 537 more words