Tags » Rock Bottom

Do what you love. Then do it more.

People often say to me, “Cameron, I hate my job.” My first instinct is to try to point out that they probably like 95% of it, but focus on the other 5%. 428 more words

Emil Jensen- moments

Långfredagen, årets mest gravallvarliga dag, föräras med introduktionen av ett, kanske inte riktigt lika men dock, mörkt begrepp:

För den eviga jakten på den till synes ouppnåeliga kärlekslyckan kräver offer, inte sällan i form av stolthet och värdighet. 358 more words

Personligt

Rock Bottom

I’ve hit rock bottom a lot. Every time I think that I’ll make it out of this hole, I lose my footing or my grip and fall back down to the bottom. 132 more words

Rock Bottom

Rock bottom.

Are you there?

I have been at rock bottom. It is painful – especially when you first hit. When you get so low that you can no longer see the light. 754 more words

The Gospel

Don't Olympic swimmers need that rock wall to push off for their next lap?

Tonight, I hit rock bottom.

Of sorts.

It’s no secret that despite their struggle to remain standing and climb the figurative mountain, some people just need to hit rock bottom of some kind before they’re shaken in a way that frees them up to start making real progress. 541 more words

Thoughts

Forty Seven

She was so relieved that she could have wept. She picked herself up from the shop doorway in which she had slept.
Her self-esteem had taken a beating over the past three years, but this was her lowest point yet.

Bad Things (Tristan & Danika #1) by R.K. Lilley

Bad Things (Tristan & Danika #1)
by R.K. Lilley

Danika hasn’t had an easy life. Being insanely attracted to bad boys has never helped make it easier. 1,088 more words

Heather's Reviews