Tags » Rodan And Fields

Free advice from Doctors Rodan and Fields about YOUR skin!

Do you want to know what world-renowned dermatologists would recommend for your skin without actually having to GO to the dermatologist? Forget about hefty doctor’s bills, getting on a waiting list, and all of the other headaches that come with going to the doctor. 280 more words

Rodan And Fields

Coffee with Mary: I only breakout a little, do I have acne?

Tune in to our newest webisode of Coffee with Mary for advice on your journey to great skin … all in the time you could drink a cup of coffee. 18 more words

Coffee With Mary

What’s the Skinpact? By Dr. Kathy Fields

 The quest for great skin is a journey, and while life is short and meant to be lived to the fullest, I’ve had to make changes to my lifestyle throughout the years to redefine my skin’s future. 352 more words

Rodan + Fields

The Doctors Are In ...

For many years, women believed they could do little or nothing about the state of their skin and the ravages of aging. Today, we now understand that genetics account for just 20% of visible aging changes, and the remaining 80% depends on habits and lifestyle. 253 more words

Rodan + Fields

Need a quick gift idea for the Holidays?

The holiday season is upon us! Many of us are rushing around trying to get all of those last minute gifts for our friends and loved ones. 69 more words

Coffee with Mary: What moisturizer should I use in the winter for my dry face?

Tune in to our newest webisode of Coffee with Mary for advice on your journey to great skin … all in the time you could drink a cup of coffee. 20 more words

Coffee With Mary

A Few of My Favorite Things

For years, Christmas gifts from my mom would include an excessive amount of items purchased on the .77 cent rack at JCPenney’s. If there was a shirt available in three colors, I’d get all of them, each individually wrapped, all from the .77 cent rack. 484 more words