Tags » Roomates

LOL-WORHTY: 22 Struggles All Roomates Go Through

Follow @rachelbogle

If you’ve ever had a roommate, you know it can be one of the best experiences ever. But…not everything is always so amazeballz.. 108 more words

Funny

Confessions Of A Failed On Campus Living Student

The college I attend is primarily a commuters school with the option of living in on campus housing. 14 percent of the students live in college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, leaving the other 86 percent of students living off campus. 980 more words

College Experiences

FALLing into College

So its been a while, hasn’t it? I’m almost two months into my freshman year of college…WOW when did that happen? I absolutely love my school, and I never could’ve dreamed of how at home I would feel here. 632 more words

College

The Usual

I miss my college roommates. I miss going into their rooms and talking about life, school, love, music, work, family. The usual

Things I've Noticed at Uni #18: The Harsh Truths of Being 'The Tidy One.'

After near on a month experiencing sharing a house, I feel its time to expose some of the woes that¬†will face you if you are ‘the clean one.’ 281 more words

Uni

Downsizing

Today was the final straw.

Every year, you all know I complain about my rent increasing and how I get really upset about it. Every. Year. 608 more words

Real Talk

College Gurrl Living

Ever thought about having a guy roommate?

I grew up with two brothers, but once I came to college I never imagined myself having a guy roommate. 198 more words