Today would have been actress Sharon Tate’s 72nd birthday had she not died at the age of 26 in 1969. She had a bright future ahead of her and windows of opportunities and it only took one night to take that all away. 74 more words
Tags » Sharon Tate
This era the 1960s especially the late 60s is an example of why I wish I was 20-25 years older than I am today. Instead of being born in mid 1970s, I wish I was born in the early 50s or mid-50s. 446 more words
CAUSES OF DEATH
1. Sharon Tate, murdered.
2. Marilyn Monroe, overdose.
3. Dorothy Stratton, murdered.
4. Jayne Mansfield, car accident.
5. Anna-Nicole Smith, overdose.
6. Brittany Murphy, disputed causes of death. 44 more words