I decided to try to get a little end of month work done.
So I fixed the segmenting at the nose of the ship and rebuilt the nav deflector. 30 more words
3 weeks, 1 day
This part has been bugging me for awhile.
So I closed it up and it now looks like this.
I think it just needs a few adjustments.
3 weeks, 5 days
Well as far as I’m concerned the wing tip and disrupter is finished.
Ok. I added more detail to the wing tips and the disruptor. Just need to chamfer a few edges and that should be just about it. 29 more words
Added more detail to the top of the Pug.
I’ve also started to finalize some of the detail for the KBH disrupters.
1 month, 1 week
I haven’t gotten much done. To busy trying to get the brakes on my car fixed. I need to add some smoothing groups to a few bits and this is what I was thinking for the nav deflector. 11 more words
I’ve added more details including another transporter emitter and lifeboats.
1 month, 2 weeks