Tags » Studio Projects

Data visualisation - map design

I have started to design the map in the app. I have used Manchester Piccadilly as a test case to how the design will map the station. 422 more words

Studio Projects

Data visualisation - app development

I have started to design the menu system for my app from my initial quick sketches of possible layouts. I have begun to design the start screen where at the moment the user will only be able to use the app if they have bought tickets online as they will need to input their reference number they get from their online purchase. 448 more words

Studio Projects

Animated Logo - Final

I thought the eye part of the animation in my last logo design wasn’t very recognisable as an eye therefore I made it more realistic and this is the finished result:

New Visual Language

Final cabinets

I have just finished the cabinets. Three guitars with their elements in front of them. These are the things that I’m going to include in the cabinets of curiosity that I produced. 8 more words

Studio Projects

New Visual Language - Logo

For my NVL Brief the animators are making a show reel, so to accompany this we have been asked to create a logo to be used in the SR and in the research document we produce, as I am not sure what side of modern/post modern I’m going to focus on I have made the logo very simple which could be considered Modernist as the font is also Helvetica however it does look post modern in terms of the style. 27 more words

New Visual Language

A History of the Title Sequence

As I was doing research for this brief I came across this wonderful video made for a fictional documentary, I think the way it introduces each motion/graphics artist displaying a sample of their flare and style with each name is brilliant.

New Visual Language

Artist Research - Kyle Cooper

Story-based main title sequences have always been more comfortable for me. By backstory, I mean a clear metaphor, a poster-like pun of what the film’s about. 380 more words

New Visual Language