Tags » Sudocrem

Sudocrem Moisturising Mousse - REVIEW

When Gwenn was tiny, I was very reluctant to use anything in the way of products on her skin, having read time and time again that babies need nothing more than water for washing for the first few months. 675 more words

Baby

Review: Sudocrem Moisturising Mousse

Both me and Rosie have dry skin/eczema. I have the more severe of us two and have had it all my life. It is very visible as it covers my face, scalp and neck. 641 more words

Review

Acne, Spots, Pimples, Boils and Buboes

I know the title sounds a little like a witch’s shopping list but these (unfortunately guys) are things that almost every teen will have to encounter so sit back. 383 more words

Acne

Miracle Cream

So I am not one for doing a beauty blog post #bblogger but I had to mention Sudacrem.  I am prone to dry, excema skin and have tried lots of ointments and creams but this one seems to really work. 612 more words

Sudocrem

Life-saver

I hope I’m preaching the converted here and you all already know about this…
But this post is about…
SUDOCREM.
Yes, cream for babies’ bums. 207 more words

Beauty.

My nightly skin routine.

I don’t have the best skin in the world so to keep it from getting worse I have to make sure I look after it. I use this routine 85% of the time, the other 15% it’s a struggle to get my make up off just because I’m too tired! 352 more words

Beauty