Boggy Flat was established by James White in 1871. James White held approximately 21 pastoral leases, covering an area of 1,386 square miles. In 1908 Frederick George Taylor, a famer, renamed Boggy Flat to Taylorville. 250 more words
Tags » Taylorville
By Naihal Wajid
TAYLORVILLE — As the new school year is just around the corner, so is a new conference for sports.
Paul Held, THS athletic director, is preparing to head east for the Apollo Conference. 837 more words