The Romantic Vineyard
41. Grace allows us to look back and see the good, and look forward with faith for the future.
42. Grace doesn’t demand, instead it gives and gives and gives. 147 more words
1 month, 2 weeks
31. Grace helps me celebrate their victories and accomplishments as if they were my own.
32. Grace helps me refrain from competing with my spouse and see that we’re on the same team. 128 more words
21. Grace helps me grow my friendship with my spouse over all other friendships.
22. Grace helps me continue to study my spouse in order to love them in the way they need it most. 178 more words
Today we have a post on the 31 Days To A Better Marriage website. It’s titled, Being Intentionally Intentional. We invite you to click on over once you’re finished hear. 169 more words
I was thinking the other day about the trilogy and soon–to-be-made movie of 50 Shades of Grey, and how it has been such a detriment to what a healthy relationship is as defined by God. 283 more words
1 month, 3 weeks