Hey everyone! I will probably be gone the next few days, but I’ll hopefully be able to post. See, there is a nice little icon labeled ‘CHANGE STATUS’ that will let your post go up on a certain day and time. 384 more words
Tags » Trading Card Games
- Milling cards to the graveyard can fuel other cards into getting used more. (Example would be removal pieces for such cards as Black Luster Soldier – Envoy of the Beginning.) 53 more words
- By discarding 1 “Burning Abyss” card, you can force a card your opponent controls or in their Graveyard to go back into their Deck. 40 more words
- You can send 1 Burning Abyss monster to your Graveyard to decrease a face-up opponent’s monster’s stats until the End Phase.
- If this card gets sent to the Graveyard, you can send 1 card on the field to the Graveyard. 170 more words
- Sending 1 Shaddoll Card from your Deck to your Graveyard could set-up plays if you need to remove 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK. Example would be Black Luster Soldier – Envoy of the Beginning, if you send 1 DARK monster to your Graveyard and this card gets sent to your Graveyard. 94 more words
- If you have a Shaddoll card in your Hand when your opponent activates a Special Summoned monster’s effect, you can destroy that Special Summoned monster and send that Shaddoll card from your Hand to your Graveyard. 73 more words