The Tower of Babel is not a story I thought could be all too controversial. I thought it was an example of human pride over and against God’s plan. 1,364 more words
- What Do We Do With Anger? Walter Brueggemann On The Psalms Of Vengeance
- Abundance Versus Scarcity - Walter Brueggemann
- Sabbath Rest as Cultural Firewall by Brueggemann
- Kierkegaard, Israel, Identity
- Brueggemann: The function of Scripture
- 'Psalms - New Cambridge Bible Commentary', by Walter Brueggemann and William H. Bellinger, Jr.
- Living Into the Bible
- hunger games and prophetic imagination...
- Krista Tippett: The Prophetic Imagination Of Walter Brueggemann